Re: Oh yeah, it's a great day!

I have never been more happy to be wrong. Although I thought they would
lose, I can now admit that part of my comments were made out of
superstition. Although I try not to be superstitious, sometimes I can't help
it. I saw all those posts saying how they could not lose and how game 5 was
a lock, and I admit, it made me nervous. I felt it was my civic duty to post
some messages predicting the opposite, just to offset things. Foolish, yes.
But I feel pretty good about it now.