Look For The Celtics To Win Over These Garbage Sixers

How can they not against a skanky, underachieving,
ready for the grave Seventy-Sixers.

Can the Cheese-Steakers play any worse than the slop effort they've
been projecting?

I seriously misjudged them.

But some slack is required.

How was I to know that Mutumbo would have his least effective series
against the Celtics, Iverson would be only very good instead
of great, Coleman would be at the end of the hoop line, and Larry Brown
would
be out-coached by the Destroyer of Dayton. Then toss
in minimal performances from the rest of their surrounding cast, and
it's
amazing that the Celtics haven't blown them out.

But the next game  is in the bag. Don't lose any sleep with worry.
It's in -- to the next round -- like Flynn for the C's. It's simply
impossible
for them to lose against these Philly miscreants. These dump-diver
has-beens shouldn't even be on the same court as the Mean Men in Green.

Hell, to be fair and keep the Sixers from being blown out during
the next game, the Celtics should sport them 20 points.

No, 30 points!

Because as the Hoop God knows,  this is one lousy club, that the
Bostonians
are playing.

Phew they Stink.

They Stink Big Time.

They're beyond stinking.

They REEK!

They reek of death and decay.

Bony skeletons in danger of collapsing into dust.

Philly should do their fans a favor and forfeit the game,
rather than being embarrassed by our scions of Eire.
Ray