Re: ESPN Insider article...

In a message dated 3/31/02 6:32:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jlyell@netzero.net writes:

> I don't see him giving us anything V or Battie do not.
> Olowokandi has hands as bad as V's and literally brings no low post moves.
> I'll stay with my position he is the Clippers second coming of Benoit
> Benjamin, a major disappointment for such a high draft pick that would not
> add value to the Celtics.

John,

You couldn't be more wrong. Kandi brings a sweet inside game with a variety
of low post moves that would truly open up the C's 3-point game because the
offense could be initiated inside-out. Not to mention his shot blocking
skills.

CeltsSteve