Re: Tommy at his best/Our Laker rookies

In a message dated 3/30/2002 9:49:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jozersky1@nyc.rr.com writes:

> can
> you blame Kedrick and Joe for not knowing any better?  Maybe if they
> ever got a chance to play, they wouldn't be so prone to heresy.

I hope they enjoyed the minutes last night because after walking out in Laker
jerseys I'd say they were their last minutes of the year. EW got into a
shouting match over it but some teammate should have ripped them off their
sorry asses. Wearing any opposing team jersey is just plain stupid and I
don't care what number is on them. It's too bad the next game is on NBC
because I'd have loved to hear Tommy's take on it. The post-game
fraternization already bugs the old timers.

George