RE: [Celtics' Stuff Cuban

You can blame Cuban for being aggressive and making good acquisitions to
make his team better. I which we had an owner like that. We could have had
Van Exel and maybe La Frentz and we fought over the last year of his
contract and lost out. Instead we end up with Rodney Rogers and Delk, one of
which will likely move on after the season.

Poor decisions from a GM that should be out of a job after the latest draft.