Predictions update--March 28

We will break even this year!!  After doing their best to show how badly
they can play and still win, the Celtics are now 41-31 with 10 games
remaining.  This means that Rick Daley, Rich Davies, Josh Farber, Jason
David Jones, Rory O'Keeffe , and Jonathan Shane all have the pleasure of
seeing the Good Guys exceed their expectations. Yay!!

The next game is Friday night at 7:30pm, when the Dallas Mavericks come to
town.  Both teams shoot so many threes, the court area under the basket
will probably get dusty.

So happy to be wrong, they're throwing a party...
28-54 Bentz Kirby--Feb 12, 29-21
32-50 Don Liles--March 6, 33-27
33-49 Boston Sports Fan--March 8, 34-27
34-48 Paul M. Moriarty--March 10, 35-27
35-47 P. Maurice--March 11, 36-27
35-47 Gil Moreno--March 11, 36-27
36-46 Troy Hash--March 13, 37-27
36-46 Thomas Murphy--March 13, 37-27
36-46 Venkatesh Sampath--March 13, 37-27
37-45 Mark Berry--March 15, 38-27
37-45 Robert Bowman--March 15, 38-27
38-44 Colin Hall--March 20, 39-29
38-44 David Hastings--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Darrell Hatfield--March 20, 39-29
38-44 James A. Hill--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Simon Kean--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Michael J. King Sr.--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Dan Parker--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Jamey Rallis--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Rich Small--March 20, 39-29
38-44 Steven Weinert--March 20, 39-29
39-43 Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.--March 25, 40-31
39-43 Aimee Noonan--March 25, 40-31
39-43 Brian Porter--March 25, 40-31
39-43 sportalk@hiwaay.net (Tommy Harris?)--March 25, 40-31
40-42 Rick Daley--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Rich Davies--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Josh Farber--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Jason David Jones--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Rory O'Keeffe--March 27, 41-31
40-42 Jonathan Shane--March 27, 41-31

Everyone's hoping they're wrong now, we'd have to go 0-10 the rest of the
way...
41-41 Raymond Angelo Belliotti
41-41 Douglas342
41-41 Kestas Kveraga
41-41 Shawn Niles

May be out of contention by Saturday morning...
42-40 W. Bird
42-40 David Darlington
42-40 Neal R. Hoffman
42-40 Hank Murdoch
42-40 Orion
42-40 Adam Patterson
42-40 Maurice Spruijt
42-40 Larry Taylor

Good for another week at least...
43-39 Alden Brosseau
43-39 Joe Hironaka
43-39 Ken Kokubo
43-39 Steve Ouellette
43-39 Josh Ozersky
43-39 Alexander Wang
43-39 Cecil Wright

In the thick of it, but who knows?
44-38 Jonathan Brainin
44-38 Rich Cahillane
44-38 CeltsSteve
44-38 Roy Enrile
44-38 I am ... Anonymous
44-38 George Kerney
44-38 Rajesh
44-38 Rottie
44-38 Jim Shane
44-38 Warwick
45-37 Ellie Cutler
45-37 Michael Gooen
45-37 Abdullah Karadag
45-37 Gene Kirkpatrick
45-37 L. Myers
45-37 Dorine Pratt
45-37 Isaac Robbins
45-37 Dwain Williams

Looking long, but hopeful...
46-36 Patrick Goggin
46-36 John O'Byrne
48-34 Anne Cankosyan
48-34 Kevin Lok
48-34 Mafiaso316
48-34 Ritesh Ramani

Go 9-1 the rest of the way?  Weirder things have happened...
50-32 David J. Boutte
50-32 Dan Stadnick

Just a little TOO optimistic...
52-30 JB Metz--March 24, 39-31

And you thought he didn't have a chance of winning when the season started...
60-22 Snoopy--February 16, 30-23

Has an NBA team forfeited a game in the last 20 years?
61-21-(2 forfeits) WayRay--February 13, 29-22