Re: Tonight's game

I picked the C's to go .500 this year, so barring a total collapse, they
will surpass that. And I will be thrilled. I don't see any way that anyone
can be dissapointed in this years team. Sure, maybe people would have liked
to see things done differently at times, but if you were told at the
beginning of the year that we would be 9 games over with 11 to play, would
anyone on this list have turned it down? Besides Snoopy(the ultimate
optomist)? So yes Bird, I am happy with this year. And I don't think they
suck if they don't go to the Finals.
But I still strive to see them do better. Never settle, right? My points
were that a couple things could have been done differently in that game
that, IMO, would have made the game easier.