Lee Benson

I had an opportunity to finally see Lee Benson on HBO with Bryant Gumbel.
 Benson's game looks good.  He is probably better athletically than
anyone we have for center.  However, It is his background that people
will question.

I think if he is still on the board for the second round of the draft, he
is worth the chance.  Benson has a low post game, shot blocker, and has
three point range.  I can remember someone on this list mentioning Benson
in the past.  I would like to thank that person for making me aware of
Mr. Benson.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!