Re: Tonight's game

I agree with you Bird, and I don't think you are picking on me. There's
nothing like a good sports debate.
I am happy with wins any way they come as well. But I also think that the
only time you should not wonder how you could have done things better even
in a win is if that win is to clinch a championship. I hope the coaches feel
the same way. I hope Obie is not saying, "Well we won, everything is great".
I'm going to the game tomorrow night and I hope they play better than last
night or it could make for a long night. For some reason, GS gives us fits.