Re: [Celtics' Stuff Poor coaching again by Obie loses game

Good points Steve. I don't see anyone here getting offers from front offices
to coach. I'm happy with the progress of the team and have an inkling of
their talent. Those thinking we have more will have to settle for some harsh
realities.

DanF