Re: [Celtics' Stuff Poor coaching again by Obie loses game

In a message dated 3/23/02 8:47:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lancejacob@aol.com writes:

> We won't be adding talent, so I don't see where we go from here.

I do. The C's will add more talent next season when both rooks begin to get
PT and basically get Strickland, McLeod, and probably McCarty's minutes. The
following season, Anderson's contract comes off the books and will allow the
opportunity to pursue a legit inside presence. They'll also have two draft
picks next summer ('03) unless they can dangle one of those picks with a
current player or players to make a move before then.

The C's have been in a state of decline for the better part of a decade.
Climbing out of the abyss won't happen all at once as much as we would like
for it to.

CeltsSteve