Re: Philly and the refs..

> I agree Philly has been difficult for us even though  if you can keep
> Iverson around 30 and keep Mckie and other role players like Danny Ferry
> from lighting us up, and stay close on the boards, we have a good
chance.>>>

> Philly will be hellish to defeat. We don't really have anyone to cover
> Iverson....
> and importantly he gets all the calls.

I hope we can use Delk and Strickland to wear him down some and have him
shoot a subpar percentage.

> Its very difficult to beat 'star' players in the playoffs because the refs
> favour them.
> You really need to entirely outplay them, in a close game Iverson teams
will
> get the
> edge. He is an incredible ball handler and super quick so he can always
draw
> the
> "foul." Much like Jordan he gets a couple non-fouls to go his way each
game.

Agreed.

> The bucks aren't a good draw for us either...as they just seem to have our
> number.

I think Milwaukee is ripe for the picking.  There's a bit of turmoil there
and Sam Cassell's feet are hurting.  I remember what it did to JoJo when he
was winding down and he was a shell of his former self.  I think the key to
beating them is to make Sam defend.  If Pierce and Toine can play Allen and
Robinson to a standoff, WE CAN BEAT THEM!!!!!

Cecil