Tax problem and Rogers

I hope he stays. He's a shorter Walker without the ball skills Walker has.

   I attended the Celtics game vs. Wizards in D.C. Before the game Rogers and Kedrick were practicing together, with Kedrick trying to go around Rogers. Both of them were smiling and it seemed Rogers was schooling Kedrick, on how to penetrate to the basket, with Rogers defending.

   The two seemed to have a good relationship. I am not familiar with Rogers background but perhaps he could be the veteran that takes Kedrick under his wings to help KB develop.

Slightly off topic, I read in the current issue of Forbes that Eric Williams is having tax problems with the IRS. Something about paying his 1996 tax return a year late with incorrect income information. Anyone hear anything from the league or management?

Ritesh Ramani