Magic Defense.

Hmmm..

Yeah I suppose you have a point about Magic. He probably was a solid
defender.
I was pretty young when he was great so maybe I did understimate him.

I just considered him more of a "smart" player then a talented defender who
could
just shut down great players.. But I was thinking if he was on the current
Celts he would likely be the second best defender on the team. So I suppose
you are right.

I am worried about the Celts lineups defense. I don't think we can win
a championship till we get some folks who can slow down the ultra tall
types...
Gasou and Duncan just tower over our smaller lineup and cause havoc.

We need to add a really tall shot blocker/defender type. I like Battie but he
alone
isn't enough. He is more of an active PF then a center. Its to bad Blout
can't play.

Pete