Re: Celtic Pride Goeth before a Prediction

Ah. I'm not usually bad at math, but I was willing to take fall for Ray.
(Geez, what was I thinking?)

So there it is--mystery solved. I know I'll sleep better tonight. Well, if
the C's win, I will. :-)

BTW, it was interesting to look closely at Ray's comments...

>> "Backup centers"
Okay, no argument here.

>> "backup point guards"
I admit I was skeptical of Kenny at the season's start, but it seems to me
he's been playing like a decent starting point. Not an All Star, but not a
backup, either.

>> "a shooting guard that's really a small forward"
Call me crazy, but I thought Paul has been playing small forward?

>> "non addition of quality veterans"
I guess Rogers & Delk don't qualify?

>> "a reliance on rookies"
Hmmm. Haven't seen Forte almost all season. Kedrick can barely get into a
game and we traded the only other rookie we had. What else to say?

Rich D.