Re: Celtic Pride Goeth before a Prediction

--- You wrote:
Actually, Ray's "prediction" was quite insincere. It followed statements on
how we should only win 20 so we'd draft higher, and that we'd finish in the
30-40 win range.
The 61-19, 80 game total, was no accident. Ray declared that two games would
be postponed when Osama Bin Laden was discovered hiding in Heinsohn's giant
beer keg under the press table.  (imagine how bad that beer would taste!)
--- end of quote ---

That was after some doofus sportswriter predicted the Celtics to finish last in
the Atlantic this season, and WayRay gleefully commented that the prediction
was too high.

Kestas