FANTASTIC!!!

    This was a great win.  Sitting on the edge of my chair, sometimes
walking the floor - wonderful excitement, great tension - that's what it's
all about, and it been a long, long time coming.  I'm making no predictions,
but this team has surprised us all season long.  They have the heart to
win - and they're winning.  I think we're believing in them again - now
isn't that amazing?  The most important thing, though, is they believe in
themselves.  We became so mired in the losing, we find it  hard to believe -
but I do - and I'll continue to, until they prove me wrong.
    I haven't felt this way about the Celtics since 1986, and I'm going to
enjoy every minute of it.  I've been watching the Celtics since 1955.  I
know the feeling when it hits me.

Dorine