Re: vs. Nets

Are they going to sic Waltah on Jason Kidd? ; )

Has there ever been another nba team who fielded three college teammates?
(we did it before with mercer, too),  and had the 3 of them playing a lot
of time together? (like when walter had his recent breakouts).  It has to
count for something that Delk has already played with Antoine and Walter
for a few years.

I love Rodney Rogers. One thing he brings is maturity, something we've been
crying for for a while.

they're really fun to watch these days. One of my favorite box stats is
Antoine's decreased minutes. I hope this marks the end of us seeing him
standing on the 3 pt line at the end of a game sucking wind.  He can do so
well with 35 minutes instead of 45, and Rogers (and a rejuvinated McCarty)
give us that luxury.  I love how he's working in the team groove - Pierce
is the one who acts more like his toes have been stepped on by the new guys.

  --Ellie