Re: big man/center hunt...

He's always seemed like a legit Center to me.  He does a lot of damage
with his back to the basket and is a very high energy guy.  He's part of
the Kentucky connection so I'm guessing that OB knows his game better than
we do.

The thing I remember most about him, is that he was Mihm's workout partner
prior to the draft two years ago.  He dominated Chris so badly, that Mihm
dropped from a top 3 pick to a #7 pick.

****dave

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Jaims wrote:

> He'll be a good pick up or acquisition if there'll be a chance at all.  I've
> seen Charlotte games and he's the type that is agile and takes the ball to
> the rim all the time(loves to dunk)...but isn't he a tweener type of a
> center?  more of a forward/center?  either ways he'd be a better upgade to
> whoever we have now.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jaims

	  Dave Wickerham