KA's game of the year

Got to give credit to KA for a great game. He was in control, the general out
there. I've been blasting him of late even though we've been winning. this is
the way KA can play. Maybe he needed more options. Without a doubt, Rogers and
Delk have made KA more effective. Detroit threw their best offensive weapons
at us in the 1st and we prevailed. Carlisle and company came away with a
different mindset of the Celts.

Defense was excellent. Great hustle. The two new additions give the team a new
outlook, no one has to go it alone now. Witness the passing, unselfish play.
Looks like Pierce likes the big games. I been saying all along, a couple of
players and bingo. Who knows how far we can go now.

Another good outcome, we are showcasing Blount and McCarty. Their value is
increasing.

DanF