W. McCarty Player of the Week!!!

Wow!  what did this guy eat???  even audio league commentators Ced Max kept
asking what woke this guy up..."what's he on???"

Anyways, I am really glad he's very helpful for the team nowadays.  The new
acquisitions are really fitting in very well...Delk has a great nose for goin
after rebounds for a guard...and Rogers is really goin to be the 3rd scorer
we've been needing.

"KEDRICK BROWN Slams 2 handed exclamation point!", screamed by the
commentator.  I love it.

"Dear God...we only need that rebounding/shotblocking legit center and we'll
do the rest to get that 18th banner!"

Does anybody know if  Ben Wallace is tied up with the Pistons long term?

Go Celts!!!  We are rollin'!!!

Jaims