The trade redux III

ishbak@forest.STUDENT.cwru.edu writes:

> This may not be a permanent trend, but Antoine is shooting 45% since
>  Rogers and Delk started playing for the C's(That's counting the
>  Houston game when both where DNP's). So hopefully Antoine's job is
>  getting a lot easier too.

Tommy H commented tonight during the 4th that he thinks Antoine and PP are
realizing that maybe there is someone else who can do some scoring, and they
like that idea.  Interesting point, as it wil go to show how good AW & PP
are.  Are they good enough to (cliche coming) make their teammates look good?
 I bet Walker is.  He's been in the league almost long enough to know it's
about winning, not about individual stats.  I also think Pierce will get
there.  And as for Anderson, he's doing the job.  Someone pointed out a week
or so ago that Anderson and Battie are playing about as well as we can
possibly expect or hope.  Maybe not all-star quality, but solid.  And I
disagree that Anderson isn't having fun - he had a huge grin tonight.