Re: But I draw the line with Kenny.

In a message dated 3/6/2002 9:32:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
damekmo@teleport.com writes:

> But please, I refuse to love Kenny Anderson. I don't care how well he's
> playing and he's playing better than I ever expected. I draw the line with
> Kenny. There's no way I'm admitting I was wrong about him.

I think Kenny knows that he had to start working hard or he'd finish his NBA
career on the Celtics' bench. He's been productive but far from excellent. Of
all the Celtics, however, Kenny seems to be the only one not having fun. He
has his moments, but for the most part he'd be happier in a different system
(where he didn't have to work as hard) but if he's still in the NBA after
next season he's going to be making an awful lot less money.

I'll admit that I was wrong about him. I thought he was dead meat. A real
dog! He's worked hard enough to prove me wrong but I too refuse to love
Kenny.

George