Re: Obie still is a bonehead

In a message dated 3/2/2002 11:43:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Celtic4Hire@AOL.com writes:

> I am kind of hoping
> that we don't trade Forte in the offseason because he might show that he
> can
> play if he got some practice and game time.

With Obie's fascination with small shooting guards Forte might be too big.
Too bad Dee Brown retired but maybe we can get Dana Barros back in the
offseason or maybe we can get El Amin and play him at the 2! That would free
up Delk to play some small forward. Pierce could then move to PF and Antoine
to C. Our logo does depict a leprechaun afterall and what is a leprechaun but
a magical short Irishman.
(We may have trouble with the Irish part tho except for the bonehead)

George

George