Post Player

We will continue to have problems until we have a player who is automatic
in the post.  If you live by the three, you die by the three.  I do not
blame the players or coaches, I blame the management!

I mentioned early that the people on this list are like Stevie Wonder and
Ray Charles, because we cannot see the purpose of this trade.

Who else on the team needs to shoot besides Pierce and Walker?  The other
players on the team are role players without a role.  Provide Walker and
Pierce a post player that can score and rebound and this team would be
potent.

Greg
gh18@juno.com
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!