We don't need Rodney Rogers an overweight, undersized, tweaner whose only
game is a 3 point shot, and who gets ate up defensively. The worst thing we
could do is resign him. Someone said he can legitimately play 3 positions, I
believe this is overstating his value. He is a journeyman that has been
shipped around about 5 times when teams found out he could not play a
position regularly. Yeah, he can provide some scoring off the bench, but he
gives up too much in other areas. He is a defensive liability at any
position. Unless he is in the $2-3M range he is not worth it.

Wow..your Rodney Rodgers report is way off base. I actually don't think we
need to sign him either. But..he is a good player..not even close to a
journeyman.
Truth of the matter is that he comes pretty close to what Walker gives us.

He is a decent passer, and he can score in the post and outside. He is
physically very strong, and can rebound some. I see why Pitino lusted after
him. He is all around stud basketball player. I don't think he is a tweener
either. He can play
a decent small forward, and hold his own at power forward as well.

As far as being a defensive liability...well he plays defense just as well as
Walker.
Only defenders we have on the team are Brown Strick Pierce and Battie. No one
else can really play defense...

Pete