Free Agents

I really like going after Ricky Davis an athletic 2 guard, and a reasonably
priced big man.Willis and Garrett could give us a good 20-25 minutes a game.
Clark a good shot blocker, James and Alexander big bodies.  In the East an
undersized aggressive rebounder/shot blocker could work.

We should stay close on the Olowokandi watch. The Clippers offered him a 1
year in the $6M range. Sterling wants to keep the nucleus together, but
without paying the going market price.  Moving Battie in a package for
Olowokandi or Wilcox and Quentin Richardson would help our interior and
backcourt depth. Quentin Richardson is a tough hard nosed, player, but
because he is currently cheap, he may be tough to pry from Sterling's grip.
They have Olowokandi, Magette & Odom coming up for renewal. Then I believe
Miles and Brand? and Richardson. Brand is likely to get the max(Although you
never know it with Sterling)

Najera is a good blue collar worker who is not afraid to bang under the
boards.

Did anyone see Oyedeji play?  Is he worth a shot? He is what 21 or 22?

I still like trying to get Baron Davis. Remember how Minnesota was pretty
much forced to trade Marbury to Jersey instead of losing him for nothing in
return? The Celtics should at least make their interest known , maybe Baron
will give Paul a call and it might happen.

Free agents

Kevin Willis (Veteran leadership in the middle)
Dean Garrett
Cherokee Parks ( a little more versatile than V)
Radoslav Nesterovic (I expect will be resigned)
Keon Clark (interior shot blocker)
Jerome James (Big body, but agile)
Victor Alexander (Played well in the games I saw)
Voshon Lenard (Outside scoring threat, better size than Delk)
Olumide Oyedeji (??????)
Ricky Davis (A good 2 guard find with decent size)
Brian Skinner (A good rebounder, when not injured)
Eduardo Najera (Gives you 100%)
Stanislav Medvendenko (Played well for the Lakers at times)
Charles Smith
Michael Doleac