RE: Summer leagues rosters

We seem to make second round picks just to not sign them. Maybe something is
in the works, but I doubt it. I heard Baron Davis has told the Hornets he
will not resign. Can we swap  Kenny and next years number 1 for say Davis
and Nailon? At least make an offer!  The Lakers and the other teams sure as
hell aren't afraid to make seemingly ridiculous  offers that are accepted.
Davis would be awesome running the C's with his buddy Pierce and could force
a trade to a team of liking.

Songalia can't be worse than Mark Blount, can he?

Supposedly Sterling balked at long term big money for Davis and Miller.
Would one year of Kenny be palatable? They don't need Wilcox with Brand at
the 4 spot. I would give up Anderson and Battie to get Wilcox and Odom or
maybe a 3 way to get Davis with Odom going to Charlotte? Include Kedrick
Brown if you have to. Davis is a proven commodity in the kidd mold and makes
things happen.

If Olowokandi does not resign they will need someone to play center. If he
does, I expect him to be moved.

John