The hangover

The post-trade hangover is here.  We traded one of most tradeable assets for
a one-way ticket to the big dance. Now the party is over. How can we improve
now? The owner wants to keep costs down and make money. The GM says we will
have only 12-13 players on the team. The player who has the most upside, the
coach won't play. We can't resign our free agents. All for the one shot.

How can be get any better? Since Wallace, Gaston and O'Brien won't pay to
keep the players we have and they won't try to develop the ones we got, we
have no hope. Here's looking at MEDIOCRITY...

DJessen33