How can you not love this face?

<File attached: darius06272002.jpg>

	I'm sorry, but it just irks me to hear Wallace, before the night is
over, kicking this kid in the balls, by announcing to the world that we
want him to go to Europe to play. He's 24, played four years in the ACC
and has international experience. If he isn't ready now, he probably
never will be.
	Are you telling me that he has no chance to be better than Marc
Blount? Are you telling me that you don't have an open mind and wouldn't
want to see what he can do at Shaw's? Are you telling me that it's good
for the kid, and/or the team to make such statements, at the kids draft
party, whether they are true or not?
	I'll tell you, I'm getting sick of this poor mouth act. It's as if
Wallace is making excuses before the season begins. Most teams are wary
of the luxury tax, but how many of them are telling their draft picks
not to waste the air fare?
	You say, we may only have a 12 or 13 man roster? Well how about
cutting costs by firing the GM? Most of the posters to this forum did
better in last years draft than you did, even if you can blame Pitino
for; Moiso, Klack and Sesar.
	Your act is getting tired Chris, no wonder Red & O'Bie stayed home.

		JB

			Unchain My Heart!