RE: Results of athletic testing at Chicago camp

A Strickland?

You can find a Strickland type player off the waiver wire ala Strickland himself.
And because they already have NBA experience, it means that O'Boring
will actually use them.

Nah, this team needs a little verve and cleverness from Chris Worthless.

If you can waste two twos on Josip Sesar, you can waste two twos and
move up in the second round  and  take a chance and make it
happen....Foxwoods. Sorry, commercial interlude.

Or, perhaps with all the Furrigners, they'll find a good'un at 50.
No one seems to be talking about Anderson from Brazil. Perhaps
some club has him stashed away in the second round.

We'll see tomorrow how many of the Euros and Internacionales
pull out of trhe draft.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/