From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Kim Malo
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 9:08 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Untouchables

So-o-o-o-o, now that 'tis the season for impossible trade talk above all
else, and looking at the fact that we're going to lose somebody(ies) via
trade or FA, let me throw out an idle curiosity question.

Who are the 3 players on the current Cs that you consider untouchable, not
to be traded, only to be traded for fully effective working adult clones of
Bird, McHale, and Russ. Something along those lines. And why?

One or two players would be easy for most, subject to the standard Pierce
vs Walker arguments, but 3 players means picking out who's the next most
valuable player on the team, in himself or given the other two keepers. And
why might be the most interesting question of all.

Kim