Untouchables

So-o-o-o-o, now that 'tis the season for impossible trade talk above all else, and looking at the fact that we're going to lose somebody(ies) via trade or FA, let me throw out an idle curiosity question.

Who are the 3 players on the current Cs that you consider untouchable, not to be traded, only to be traded for fully effective working adult clones of Bird, McHale, and Russ. Something along those lines. And why?

One or two players would be easy for most, subject to the standard Pierce vs Walker arguments, but 3 players means picking out who's the next most valuable player on the team, in himself or given the other two keepers. And why might be the most interesting question of all.

Kim