Re: Untouchables

    Anderson, Battie, Williams, Strickland, Delk ...  I think if I had to
pick untouchables, I would ask Pierce and Walker.  Isn't the big question how
the "supporting cast" relates to the Big Two?  If P & W both say, "We need
X," then X is untradeable.
     With the possible exception of Sacramento (retro-NBA), this league is
turning into a league where the winners have two stars and a good cast.  The
days of the 60s Cs, with several hall of famers, are gone forever, lost
amidst the greed of players who aren't respected if they don't get
$14,000,000 at age 22.  Barf.