re: Untouchables

I would say Kedrick Brown.  What we need more that anything is
"flat-out" talent.  Pierce has it.  Walker has some of the elements.
Beyond that there's a great gulf.  I think Kedrick may have it.

But I also think Joe Johnson had it.  It was well known at draft time
that I favored Tinsley and Jefferson.  Still, Johnson and Brown may be
better talents within a year or so.  I like what I've seen of both of
them.  Wallace's mistake was taking Kedrick early; he could have had
Radmanovic and probably Kedrick, too.
Still, I blame the coaching for not bringing along the rooks.  In the
end, we need more talent on the floor.  As much as Eric and Strickland
and Battie, and even Walker, bring--it's first rate talent we lack.  So
I would untouch Kedrick as our best shot at a leap forward.  (Hey, a
double entendre).

Interesting note in Sporting News--a pro scout said that C. Butler is
the next Paul Pierce.  He sure has offense.  Cheers.  Waiting for #50.
Gene