Re: A bold move for Malone

Ah, Wrongray, you loser. There isn't much I could say that could hurt worse
than your self-inflicted analysis and predictions. However, I will attempt
you take your comments on a possible trade for Malone at face value. I must
be hard up.

I am aware of the "supposed" going rate for Malone is (Van Horn and Kittles).
Apparently you think more highly of Van Horn and  Kittles than I do. Van Horn
has  a huge long term contract and he probably won't even start next year for
the Nets. You think Utah want the capclogging contract. Hellooooooo. They
want to clear salary. Kittles has made a great comeback but he is one removed
from being damaged goods. I see Utah in the rebuilding mode, not taking
another teams castoffs. The value in our junk is that we offer Kenny's
one-year contract plus no. 1 picks. Arguments could be made on the value of
Forte. But from a positive spin from Utah, I would say we could offer two
no.1s, plus Forte, who essentially is a no. 1pick, plus a a big expiring
contract for a guy who is older than dirt but still a quality player.

Utah could just decide to ride it out and let Malone retire with them. But
you got your choices. You could get a couple of medicore capcloggers or you
could get some no.1 picks. If I was them, I would go for the no.1 picks.
Maybe there is a better deal out there....

Finally, I chuckle at people who offer trading Walker EVERY year and every
year, he just gets better. Like we are going to break up our nucleus now,
Homer ---  for a guy who couldn't stick it here before and a unknown no.1
pick. That makes a lot of sense....

DJessen33