Re: A bold move for Malone

From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I chuckle, when people, from whatever team they follow, propose trading their
expendables for anything of value. If you want to deal Forte for a low first, or
Anderson for a large continuing contract and a first, or next year's draft pick for [...]
Yeah, DJessen, get it straight already -- only WayRay's wacky, one-sided trade speculations are worthwhile to discuss. Other folks' suggestions are ludicrous, because they don't have the great new-car smell of WayRay Brand Trades, nor do they offer the 10-year, or 100,000-mile warranty. Plus, you don't quite have the methodology down just yet, the trades are supposed to be one-sided in favor of the *other* team. *Your* trade favored us -- that's not good! C'mon, get it right! [/sarcasm]

(Dammit, and I was going to follow's Greg's advice and ignore. Oh, well.)

Re-sign Rodney Rogers.

Bird