Re: Possible Second Round Picks For The Celtics

Way Ray said:
> 13. Lonnie Baxter - Undersized but productive power forward with a lot
> of heart, who will likely outlast workout warriors chosen much higher.

As a former Terp (MA '01), let me heartily endorse Lonnie Baxter for a late
2nd round pick.  Ray has got him described right, and I'll just add that
Baxter's got soft hands as well (much better than Pots).  I see the way he
looks and how he plays, and Baxter just screams to me "Charles Barkley."
He'll get a shot in the NBA somewhere.
-d