From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
kevin
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 3:22 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: RE: "Where's the beef?"

Last season, Clipper exercise the team option on McGinnis, as such he
was never really available in the market. Palacio's contract was for
1.4mil/2 years, with year 2 team option.

Ricky Davis played superb last season, which happened to be his
contract year. Even Cavs are thinking TWICE about inking him long
term, since they made a ton of mistakes like Wesley Person, Lamond
Murray, Illguasas. I think we are adequate at the 2 guard spot
(Pierce, Delk, Forte, Brown), no need for any "name" players.

Oyedeji I like. I think he is a restricted FA, having completed his 2
year rookie (2nd round pick) with the Sonics. I hope Wallace is on
him.

Blount I like better than Jerome James. Blount just needs some
intensity in his approach to bball.