Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:07:59 -0700
From: "Orion" <jlyell@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: "Where's the beef?"
We should have signed McGinnis last year instead of dumping $3M on
Palacio. That was downright ignorant for anyone with any basketball
knowledge.Ricky Davis would be a nice 2 guard addition. Did anyone see
Oyedeji play this year? If Jerome James is the huge guy with
Washington I would take him as Blounts replacement? He played fairly
well against us one game and seemed fairly mobile for his size.
Skinner has had one injury prone season after another I would stay
away from him.

((to mail me, kindly remove *nojunkmailplease*. thanks))