Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:23:05 -0700
From: "Orion" <jlyell@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: "Where's the beef?"

I would take Davis over Delk, Brown, and Forte non of which did anything
in the playoffs, and keep Paul at the 3 spot although our low post should be
our priority. I would use Forte, or even Brown if we have to, to acquire a
proven low post vet or move up and get an aggressive  big man like Wilcox.

Blount is terrible. We should jettison him ASAP. James and Drobjnak
outplayed our first string last year, and James is a huge guy.

I have not seen Oyedeji, but do not think he provides the physical
rebounder
we need.

(when replying, please remove *nojunkmailplease* from address)