Re: Ralph Nader

I don't care if it's Ralph Nadar or King Tut from his tomb, if it just gets
the attention of the right people and something constructive comes from it.
I'm sick and tired of the refs deciding who will win a championship or the
right to play in a championship game.  Right after Bryant's (flagrant in my
opinion) foul on Bibby, which was not called, there was a non-foul called on
the Kings - simply didn't happen.  It's reached the point of ruining the game.
Something has to be done.  I wish everyone on every basketball mailing list
would write to the NBA and protest the officiating until they do something.

Dorine