Re: Ralph Nader

--- You wrote:

Do you think he can help me get my 1960 Chevrolet Corvair fixed?
--- end of quote ---

Is it "unsafe at any speed"? :) I think GM is clearly being criminally
negligent for having made a car that needs repairs already, after only 40+
years...

Seriously, though, is Nader a closet Sacramento fan? 'Cuz where was he during
the Sixers-Celtics series? Or any series in which Jordan was involved?
And why did I think it was not kosher for a good marxist to root for a
professional sports franchise, an Amerikkkan one no less? This is not CSKA
Moscow, whose players are not pros, but amateur basketballers who are officers
in the Sovi...err, Russian Army.
Kestas