kestas reply

Unless we traded him for a pick, no?

We would have to take about the same amount of salary back, unless Kenny was
traded to a team under the salary cap.
Kestas

>>They surely can afford to move Kenny, and I would hope they do.  His value
will never be
any higher than it is now, and I don't believe his role on this team has been
an overly positive
one.  He played good D, made a few nice passes, brought the ball up under
pressure, and hit
a few shots.  Cook / Delk should be able to do just as much; adn with all the
money we would
free up, we could sign Strick, Walter, and maybe somebody who "slips through
the cracks" like
Strickland did.
--- end of quote ---