Re: PG slot.

	I really feel badly for Anderson right now, as badly as one can
feel, for a guy who will make 9 million, to basically sit on his ass,
but I think he is a competitor and was sent to one of the few places
where he is absolutely not needed, or really wanted, except as an
expiring contract.
	He gave us everything in his tank last season, he was a big part of
our success and you could see how hard he worked for it,  guarding
Iverson in the opening round, or breaking down the Pistons in the second.
	All season long, he was the first player down the floor, he dove
for loose balls, crashed through the lane and worked his butt off on
defense. He became a warrior. This trade hardly seems a just reward.
	Karma, I guess!

		JB

			Unchain My Heart!