RE: [Celtics' Stuff Rogers for Daniels?

Daniels is not the player we need to lead the offense. We already had
Chauncy and let him go and he was better suited than Daniels is. It is best
to spend the money on Best or McGinnis who may come cheaper. San Antonio
could go for a Delk or Rogers for Daniels swap. Especially Rogers, they
still need to replace Sean Elliot.

Why would you consider trading Shammond and Kedrick for Antonio Daniels? If
he was the key piece of the puzzle this makes sense, but I think he has
pretty much topped out.

We have hopefully addressed some low post presence issues with Vin, Keon
Clark would be nice, I think he was released last week, but probably out of
our range.  A Rogers sign and trade for Keon would have been nice to give us
a shot blocker.

John