Was it worth it, Yes!

As the internal debate rages in my head about whther it was worth it to
trade for Rogers only to lose him to Philly the next season, I ave started
to think about the trade in another way.

Was it worth it to trade our top pick and JJ to revive basketball in
Boston.  In that sense I say Yes.  Although our team may be weaker, we now
have an arena known as the Jungle and a team wit Swagger.  As we have been
waiting for 10 years for this, I find te movge strong.

Especially when you look at how thhis team has drafted under Wallace, we
most likely would have ended up with another couple Moisos.

Neal