RE: OK, now what do we do?

Popping your balloon, Papile said Baker will play 80 percent of the time
at center. And you think O'Boring is going to take his love child Eric Williams
out of the starting lineup. But you're right about Walker being more suited to the
SF position. And they could have done that, if they had gone after a big man in the
the last two drafts.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/