A. Daniels

I saw parts of some Spurs games last season.  Daniels looked to have overcome much of his rookie ineptness.  (He was, I think, the fourth player chosen a few years back).  He has size and speed and must be hungry to establish himself, demoted now that Parker is their putative pg.  I don't know what we would trade for him, hopefully not Battie, but I think he would be much better than D. Jones.  We have put Delk into an enviable position by clearing away Strickland and Forte.  O'Brien must like that since he's a Kentucky boy and Wallace because he's relatively cheap, if long term.  Still, we need a reliable point and Daniels has the tools to blossom; most of the free agents are decidedly below him in ability, I think.

I do think S. Williams can do damage as a point, but I would feel much better with another veteran alongside him.  Cheers.  "It doesn't yet appear what we shall be."

Gene