Battie...starting?

> >makes it their trade as well.  They will work to make it a positive.
>
> This is key, I think.  I sure would like to see a Walker-to-small-forward
> move, and This Could Be The Year (tm).  I won't hold my breath, but it
> would allow for Walker, Battie and Baker to be in the game together.
> Battie is quick, and I've always thought of him as similar in skill set
> and body to a Marcus Camby, a Theo Ratliff: guys best suited to play four
> with a larger pivot.

Hello there,

Scary thing is that Baker used to be alot more like Battie.
Baker is long, 6'11 and naturally thin. He isn't more suited to play the
center then Battie is..he is just fatter. He should be like a Battie with
skills! I mean you can see
the weight gain in his face..

Sounds mean but I am serious. Baker isn't the type who bulks up..his body
type is like Battie's. Instead of going in at a fat 255 he needs to come in
at 245 or 250. He is more like the KG then Shaq.

He doesn't match up with Shaq at all...he should come in thin and agile.
That is Baker's game. I hope he can get a personal trainer to make him see
the light.
Its a sad situation..these hyper athletic guys who pack on the pounds. Bleh.
Shawn Kemp is even worse though IMHO. Imagine if AI got fat?

I think he should work out with Battie and his trainer.
I wonder if Battie is just a natural, or busts his ass. Either way the guy
keeps himself in great shape.

I think that will be key to the Celts this season..off season workouts.
Three guys on the team are prone to being "soft.." Pierce Walker and Baker
can all come in fat and soft. Lets hope it doesn't happen.

Pete